COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS AND POLICIES SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our clients and employees is of paramount importance to us. We have actively taken the necessary measures to adhere to the highest standards of Swiss COVID-19 regulations and precautions.
We have implemented these hygiene protocols across all our venues, ensuring both a comfortable and safe visit or stay at Farinet. Please note these are subject to change in line with government regulations.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building, hotel reception, breakfast room and communal areas, as well as in our bars.
- Our cleaning and disinfection protocols have been elevated and modified to ensure full sanitisation of each hotel room and all common areas, including increased frequency of disinfection in areas of high traffic, including toilets and elevators.
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Staff and guests will wear masks based on up to date direction by the local authorities.
- Signage installed throughout our hotel and bars to remind guests to maintain social distancing. Where social distancing cannot be achieved other measures will be implemented to reduce risk.
- Breakfast service has been adapted to ensure maximum safety and sanitation, including:
- Queue management at buffet and one-way flow only
- Group size limitations may apply per table based on local regulations
- Hand sanitising stations
- Increased frequency of utensil and appliance sanitisation, surface cleaning using food-safe sanitisers
- All staff are trained on COVID -19 specific safety and sanitation protocols as well and use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hygiene.
- Use of contactless payment where possible.
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICIES
Our hotel room cancellation policies have been updated in light of COVID, therefore normal cancellation policies apply. Except in the event of compulsory quarantine or travel restrictions at the time of stay, which must be communicated to Hotel Farinet up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
A full refund will be issued; if a Guest is unable to enter Switzerland because of restrictions imposed by: (a) the Swiss federal government or (b) the government of the Guest’s domicile country; or if compulsory quarantine is established in the Guest’s domicile country.
For further assistance please contact us.