We care for your health and want to give you the best possible comfort in these times.
As per local mandates, To enter into our communal areas (Breakfast room and Farinet Bars) you must present a valid COVID certificate.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Guests who live in Switzerland will continue to use their current covid certificate
- Guests who live in an EU/AELE country will continue to use their national covid certificate. All guests in this category can enter Switzerland, but if they are not vaccinated, they will need to present 2 covid tests: one at the entry border, and a second one 4 days later. All guests must register through an entry form.
– All other guests living outside of an EU/ELE country need to fill in an entry form and must be vaccinated to enter Switzerland (this does not apply for guests with an EU/AELE passport, with a valid Schengen visa or for kids under 18 accompanied by an adult). Guests in this category can apply for a Swiss covid certificate through this link (5 working days delay, this certificate will be valid in Switzerland only).
COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS
The health of our clients and employees is of paramount importance to us. We have actively taken the necessary measures to adhere to the highest standards of Swiss COVID-19 regulations and precautions.
We have implemented these hygiene protocols across all our venues, ensuring both a comfortable and safe visit at Farinet.
– Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the building
– Physical distancing protocols in all communal areas are in force.
– High-traffic/high-risk areas (e.g. bathrooms, elevator buttons, remote controls etc.) are disinfected with enhanced frequency and accuracy.
–Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Staff and guests will wear masks based on up to date directions by the local authorities.
– Use of contactless payment where possible.
Please note these are subject to change in line with government regulations.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY OF INDIVIDUAL HOTEL ROOMS
If quarantine measures are introduced by Swiss or guest’s residential government less than 30 days prior to check-in, or in case of a positive Covid test, the deposit will be kept for a future stay.
A full refund will be issued; if a Guest is unable to enter Switzerland because of restrictions imposed by: (a) the Swiss federal government or (b) the government of the Guest’s domicile country; or if compulsory quarantine is established in the Guest’s domicile country.
For further assistance please contact us.